A notorious shape.
A simple mathematical structure.
A world of possibilities.
Rubik's Cube has been around for 45 years, and it's still the best all-around selling toy.
Come and discover its secrets!
- as an architecture geek: how is that shape even possible?
- as a math geek: is group theory really as scary as it sounds?
- as a parent: will your child stop crying if you unscramble it?
- as a competitor: how can fast solving work at all?
- as an artist: any twist (hah) on the puzzle?
- as yourself: want to try?
Bring any unsolved twisty puzzle of yours if you've got some!